Friday, July 25, 2014

Team United Fashionistas ♥



Team United Fashionistas ♥

I have an AMAZING group of ladies on my Paparazzi Team - I am honored to be able to work with them.
I can't stress enough how important it is to join a strong and supportive team if you are considering becoming a Paparazzi Consultant.  With a strong upline, you get quality support and a bunch of information.  Team United Fashionistas can offer that to you.  Some things to consider: 
  • I have a NATIONWIDE team and feel that I specialize in being able to support my long-distance team.  I do this through emails, phone calls, facebook support groups, newsletters and more. Whatever assistance you need is right there - I'm just an email or phone call away.
  • I offer special incentives to my team to help them grow and expand as they reach goals.
  • My team is part of the strongest line in Paparazzi - the Up-line is unbelievable and my team is a part of that.  Various up-lines offer different ADDITIONAL incentives to their teams each month, along with a few great exclusive Consultant Informational Websites - my team has access to those.  The up-line is a great benefit of being on Team United Fashionistas ♥
  • My team is strong and a great size - but not too big, so you won't get lost.  You'll get the individual attention you need to be successful.
  • If you would love to sign up under a consultant near you but still be under my umbrella, I'd be happy to put you in touch with one of my team members closest to you.
I am Consultant #7502. Talk to who refereed YOU!

No comments:

Post a Comment

© Paparazzi by Andrea. Powered by