Monday, June 16, 2014

My Paparazzi Accessories Story




Hi, My Name is Andrea Hutcheson. I am a Producer with Paparazzi Accessories. I’ve been with them for almost 2 yrs now…. And it’s the BEST decision I’ve ever made! I am originally from Lima, Peru (South America). I’ve personally been involved in the Direct Sales World, but like many I’ve never had success! It seem like I just spent money, and didn’t make ANY! BUT THEN…. Something Amazing Happened! Someone invited me to a Paparazzi Party! I didn't know what paparazzi was, and of course I didn't have $$ to go to a party. If you know, usually we have to spend $30+ at a home party, but I went anyways. OH MY GOODNESS! Everything was $5 and it was so pretty! The ladies there were going CRAZY!!!! I just stopped and looked, and I told myself I CAN do this! I didn't have the $$ for the Kit at first, and of course my husband wasn't happy with the idea of joining "another" direct sales company. But I was soo sure this is was going to be a BOOM and ppl will LOVE this! so I JOINED!!! My Sponsor help me soo much! Now I am almost 2 yrs with this AMAZING company!!! I am truly helping my Family Financially!!! is amazing how God Provided for us and how much He is blessing us! I have met some AMAZING ladies!! I have and amazing Team. We help each other and we just keep growing!! The other best part is that we make 45% commission, is cash and carry, we buy it and sell it when we show it! There are no quotas! If you join with a kit you are good to be a consultant for 1 yr! Of course I buy around $1500-2000 per month in Jewelry, but I also SELL 700-900 PCS PER MONTH! If you are looking for at least 250-500 per month is SOO easy to do! We don't pay for website fees, neither for catalogs. The product changes every week. You can sell it anywhere, Home Parties, Office parties, basket parties, FB Parties etc. God has bless my Family and I soo much, and I cannot be more thankful! I love this company and I love my Customers and team members!!!! I JUST LOVEEE PAPARAZZI! If a person like me can do this, why couldn’t YOU?! YOU JUST DO (SHOW IT & SHARE IT) AND THEN LET GOD DO THE REST! Whether you are on my team or not, I am here to help YOU in anyway I can!

Check me out on Fb:Paparazzi By Andrea OR Buy Online at: Online Store ♥.  If you want to sign up just Click Here

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

© Paparazzi by Andrea. Powered by