Thursday, February 5, 2015

My Paparazzi Story ~


Want to know a little about me? My name is Andrea Hutcheson. I am a Producer with Paparazzi Accessories. I was a college student and I was working 2 Part-time jobs as a Librarian Assistant and a Sub Teacher. Money was usually tight and I was always looking for ways to make extra money to help pay the bills. I’ve joined other Direct Sales, but it seemed like I was always spending more money than bringing any in. My friend got invited to a Paparazzi party, and she invited me but I didn’t want to go because we didn’t have extra money to spend on “expensive jewelry”.
When we got there, the house was full of women buying cute jewelry. Everything was ONLY $5. I started asking questions about the Opportunity. Learned that consultants made 45% commission, and I knew that I could totally do this! Who doesn’t like Jewelry? Specially $5 cute jewelry!  It was a huge opportunityfor me to introduce it to everyone!
I called the consultant and asked her if there was any way I could earned part of my kit. I did basket parties and earned 10% of sales towards my kit. I also sold old stuff that I had at home to get some cash so I can purchase my kit. I had to do it no matter what! I had a Party at a Museum for free since where we used to live it was a small apartment. I ended up joining with a 100 piece kit (wish I could have joined with the 200 kit) Sold $400+ that day and had 20 ppl come to my party! That following month I invested $1000 and the next month I became Director (had 4 friends joined my Team). I sold everywhere I went, and I also sold it on Facebook since I was busy with school and jobs.
Here I am 2 years later still selling Paparazzi Jewelry. Doing Home Parties, Basket Parties and Events. Not only that, I do 5-7 Parties on Facebook per week. My biggest Party has been of 201 pcs sold! Also, My team has grown very large. I am blessed to be part of one of the largest, (most awesome) teams in the company. I’ve quit my jobs a year ago. Making more than what I used to make with 2 jobs.  I have received super cute gifts from the company, I’ve Won a FREE cruise to Dominican Republic, and I am receiving the best Support from my leaders and Paparazzi founders. I love the flexibility I have with being my own boss. I work when I want and how I want. With the Ministry my husband and I have I have time to visit my Bus kids, and I get to help people at Church when they need me. Not only that, I have time to spend with my Family & take care of my home! I have AMAZING friendships with people ALL over the country!  God has been really good to us and has blessed us so much through Paparazzi Accessories!

Check out my Website www.dreasjewelry.com and my Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment

© Paparazzi by Andrea. Powered by