Thursday, October 3, 2013

10 reasons to NOT host a Paparazzi Party

10 reasons to NOT host a Paparazzi Party:
 1) I despise getting things for free. I’ve always paid full price for everything, and I’m not changing now.
2) My house is immaculate and inviting people over would force me to remove the plastic wrap from the furniture, NO WAY!
3) I don’t really enjoy looking cute for an affordable price.
4) I like having an empty jewelry box.
5) I like spending $30 and a half an hour at the mall looking for one necklace.
6) I don’t like my friends, and don’t want to invite them over.
7) I don’t like socializing or finding a great option to make some extra money.
My husband loves me to spend all my time with just him, and not have any outside interests.
9) I couldn’t possibly take a night off from watching my favorite TV shows.
10) I have all the jewelry I could ever want.
 
Book a Party Today with me!!! & Earn FREE Pieces!!!!
 Ways to Get FREE Jewelry!
*Host a Party
You will receive:
·         1 item for having me over
·         1 item for every 10 people that come
·         1 item for every $50 spent
·         1item for every party booked (You get this when you come to that party!)
·         2 items for every person that signs up as a consultant. You get 5 if they sign up that day!
*Become a consultant – 45% Commission. No Quotas. Easy to Sell.
*Refer someone to me who may be interested in being a consultant (Out of Indiana- get double free)
   -If s/he joins, you get either 3 items or $10
*Refer someone to me who books a party





Contact me Today!
Andrea Hutcheson
765.247.9843 
paparazzi.drea@yahoo.com



No comments:

Post a Comment

© Paparazzi by Andrea. Powered by