Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Stop Thinking about it! Just do it!

1. Why does it cost money to sign up? Because it's a business, not a job. Businesses cost money.
2. Are you trying to make money off me? No, I'm trying to make money WITH you.
3. Is it a scam? I don't do scams.
4. Is it one of those pyramid schemes? You mean where all the people at the top make all the money, take the long vacations, fly on private jets, and get all the stock options while the people on the bottom work the most for the least amount of money and get 2 weeks of vacation a year? No, that would be Corporate America.
5. How long before I make money? I have the steps to success and tools for you. However YOU determine your success. IT's all up to you.
6. I've tried it before, but I failed. Chalk that up to a learning experience. What can you do different. Failing is okay. Quitting is not.
7. My Friend said this won't work. Your Friend is broke. And you will prove them wrong!
8. Can I try it for a month and see how I do? This is a business, not a job. Businesses take heart, soul and determination. You cannot focus on the short term fat money. You have to visualize the bigger picture and how this will change your life financially. Big Money comes from working passionately and never giving up. 
Want me to help you find stay-at-home work? Really? Truly? Then message me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

© Paparazzi by Andrea. Powered by